Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'd pretty much stopped making jewelry for a while, but the itch is back. I'm going to give Etsy a try. First I have to get some pictures taken, which is always a challenge (for me) with sterling and with the very little bit of sunlight we get at this time of year. Anybody have any tips for me?

Speaking of pictures...when reading about scrumbling a couple of weeks ago I somehow ended up at this blog and saw this picture.



Oh. My. God.

I'm happy to say that my very own copy of Crochet Workshop by James Walters (the fabulous man himself!) arrived in today's mail. Makes me want to grab some balloons and do my own happy dance.

4 comments:

julie said...

hilarious!!! Do you mind if I link to you and post this picture? It is too funny not to share it...

Rue said...

Of course not :o).

Helle Jørgensen said...

This is such a funny photo. I'm glad you found a copy. Hope you will find it as informative as I have.
The man himself wrote me an email after I posted those pictures. How cool is that.

Rue said...

Very cool!

So far I'm enjoying it very much. Luckily my daughter, Dagny, is here to explain the differences in American/UK crochet terminology :o).