Sunday, November 04, 2007

We've been talking about a tree house for a long time and one night when everyone was home it just suddenly started to happen. I love those projects. The un-planned for, hey we're all here, wanna find some scrap wood and build a tree house? projects. Of course, like any good project it has taken on a life of its own, becoming more complicated and involved as time goes on.




Jon, Rowan, Dagny, and Andrew have been working together to come up with plans they all like and to put it together. I don't know if I'm authorized to give any details at this point, so I'll just say that it's being worked on with the typical Dagny/Rowan concentration and determination, which mixes nicely with the Jon/Andrew (my lord they're so much alike!) steady-capableness-masked-with-goofy-behavior.

No comments: